I’ve been nominated For The Sunshine Blogger Award by the Lovely Ezee Shad!
You can find her blog at https://glowupwithshad.wordpress.com/
Thank you so much for the nomination, it was a great surprise and an honour.
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive and inspiring while spreading sunshine to the blogging community.
Sunshine Blogger Award rules
The rules are:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you for a blog post, and link
back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate up to 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
My answer to Ezee Shad’s questions
- Do you think your blog has made someone’s life simpler?
When I write my posts, my aim is always to give my readers a new perspective on life, a positive mindset.
If I achieve that goal, and with my posts I’ve been able to change their view on life, consequently making it simpler, then yes!
I hope so, it would make me very happy!
- How many books have you read so far this year, which ones are your favourites?
I didn’t count them!
I started with my blog recently, and before starting this amazing adventure as a blogger I read everything that I could put my hands on about blogging, WordPress, Google, Pinterest! I’m sure you can relate, but I can tell you that my favourite book of all times is Pope Joan by Donna Wolfolk Cross, I highly recommend it!
- What has been your biggest challenges since you started the blog? How did you overcome it?
My biggest challenge was setting up the blog itself, but after long hours, and the right researches, everything worked out fine!
- What motivates you to get up in the morning?
It’s a new day, I’m with my loved ones, and I’m doing what I love I love to do.
- What are your best three quotes?
My favourites are:
Learning never exhausts the mind– Leonardo Da Vinci
There is no charm equal to tenderness of heart– Jane Austen
Keep your face always toward the sunshine- and shadows will fall behind you– Walt Whitman
- What do you think is more effective, E.Q. or I.Q.?
I love the colour grey. I like black and white as well, but I love them when they’re combined!
For me, the key is balance. When we have a combined E.Q. and I.Q. it’s perfection!
- How do you think we can make a world a better place?
We can start by setting good by example, respecting each other, respecting our differences, they make us unique! Respecting our beliefs, respecting who we are, being emphatic, learning how to share. We can do this by raising our children to become better humans, giving honour and respect the importance that they deserve.
- Who is your blogger bestie?
My blogger bestie is the lovely Joana from the www.budgetproposals.com
- Where are you blogging from?
I’m blogging from a beautiful place, by the sea called Cascais in Portugal!
- Any tips for beginner blogs?
I’m a beginner myself, so from this short wonderful experience, what I can say is:
Be persistent, stay focused, re-adjust when you feel that is necessary, and write from your soul!
It’s an amazing journey!
- What’s your best blog experience?
I wrote a post about how to quit smoking for good, and I wrote it from my personal experience, of how I overcame this addiction, just by changing my mindset, gaining power over your body’s addiction.
So, after posting it, I receive a message through my social media, asking me if I could explain in detail how it works. I share the general idea, but then I decided to write a guide book, explaining this “method”, step-by-step. This past weekend this person messaged me, and he told me that he was following the “method”, and it was working! So, this just made my day!
I helped someone, and this was the best feeling ever!
Part of this nomination is to nominate other blogger.
Here are my nominees:
Questions for my nominees:
- Where does your inspiration come from?
- What was your biggest achievement so far?
- What was your biggest challenge so far?
- What would you change about yourself to improve?
- What would you change in your life to become a happier
- When do you plan to begin that change?
- Who is your favourite “person”?
- Do you show your loved ones how much you love them
- What is the person or thing that makes your day shine brighter?
- What can you do for others to brighten their day?
- Are you aware of the amazing person that you are?
Thank you, Hope you have an amazing day!